You take online privacy seriously and so does Great North Insurance Services, LLC. We are a group committed to protecting the personal information of visitors to our web site and web pages. This policy is one way of sustaining your trust in our company, our products, and our services.
Great North Insurance Services Customers: Once you become a customer of Great North Insurance Services, LLC, and annually thereafter while you remain a customer of Great North Insurance Services, LLC, we will provide you a Privacy Notice describing our privacy practices related to the collection and sharing of personal information about our customers, as required by law.
What Personal Information Does Great North Insurance Services Collect Online?
We collect personal information about you from the information you provide to us when you visit our web sites and web pages. This information with your permission will be passed on to insurers in an effort to attain the best quote and services for each of our customers.
The information will depend on the web page you visit. This information may include: name, address, social security number, telephone number, email address, email referral information, and date of birth.
How Do You Use the Personal Information You Collect About Me Online?
We use the personal information we collect online to process your request for services, products or information. For example, if you complete a Great North Insurance Services quote form, we may use the information you provide to develop an accurate quote for you by working with insurers we have business relationships with. We may also use the information we collect for analytic purposes, market research or for marketing purposes, as allowed by law.
Do You Share the Personal Information You Collect About Me Online?
- We may share some of the information we collect about you to third parties, such as companies performing services on our behalf, to provide the products or services you have requested.
- We may share information we collect about you with companies with whom we have formal agreements to offer you financial products and services.
- We may also share information about you with non-affiliates for analysis, market research and marketing purposes, as allowed by law.
- We may disclose your personal information as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- Any company with which we share information about you for the above purposes is contractually required to comply with confidentiality standards.
How Can I Change or Update the Personal Information You Collected About Me Online?
If you have questions about information you provided on the Great North Insurance Service web site or web pages, call the phone number of your agent so that we may assist you with any and all questions.
What Steps Do You Take to Protect Personal Information About Me?
We restrict access to the information obtained from our web sites and web pages to our employees and contractors. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect your personal information.